703.556.8998 8480 A Tyco Rd. Vienna, VA 22182
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm Evening hours available by appointment
Stair Lifts that fit your life style: indoor, outdoor, straight or curved, we have you covered.
Roll-A-Ramp – Home/Modular Ramp System
An excellent alternative to building a permanent wooden ramp and a good option for wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, or any accessibility need. The Roll-A-Ramp® gives you the versatility of having a portable system at any length! In most situations, you will not need a building permit to place a ramp in front of your home because the ramp is portable and does not alter the permanent structure of the home.
- Handrails can also be added to one or both sides
- Ramps can go straight or in more than one direction with the use of platforms
- Less costly than lifts and elevators, permanent wood or concrete ramps and more versatile.
- Customs platforms allow the ramp to turn at a 90-degree angle
- One long ramp or multiple shorter ramps
- Adjustable Support Stands (2 sizes available)
- Seg-Mount Brackets
- Quick Release Pins
- Support stands for ramps 12′ and longer (placed at 7-6′ increments)
Prairie View Industries – Modular XP Ramp System
Tested to a 3X safety factor making them pound for pound, the strongest and lightest ramps available, proudly made in the USA.
- Limited Lifetime Warratny
- Slip resistant grooved aluminum
- Ramp sections are welded in lengths of 3′, 4′ & 5′
- Welded ramp sections are combined to create additional ramp lengths
- Can be easily moved or reconfigured
- Durable and weather resistant
- Little or no site preparation required
- 45° and 90° turns and switchbacks
- ADA handrail extensions, guardrails and gates available
- Accommodates a rise up to 60″
- Optional handrail designs available upon request.